In partnership with the British Council and the GREAT Britain Campaign, Newcastle University is offering 3 scholarships to students in Indonesia, Pakistan and Turkey applying for postgraduate taught courses in all subject areas.
The GREAT Scholarships 2024 programme, launched by the British Council together with 72 UK universities, supports postgraduate students from Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Ghana, Greece, Kenya, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Thailand, Turkey, and Vietnam to access world-class UK higher education opportunities.
About Newcastle University
Newcastle University (Officially, the University of Newcastle upon Tyne) is a public research university located in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North-East of England. The university can trace its origins to a School of Medicine and Surgery (later the College of Medicine), established in 1834, and to the College of Physical Science (later renamed Armstrong College), founded in 1871. These two colleges came to form one division of the federal University of Durham, with the Durham Colleges forming the other. The Newcastle colleges merged to form King's College in 1937. In 1963, following an Ac... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Newcastle scholarship is going on.
Newcastle University Masters Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of Newcastle University Masters Scholarship
The value of the scholarships will be £10,000 of the tuition fees.
Requirements for Newcastle University Masters Scholarship Qualification
- Applicant must be a passport holder for one of the following countries: Indonesia, Pakistan, or Turkey and hold an offer for a one-year postgraduate taught course at Newcastle University.
- Applicant must have or expect to receive the equivalent of an upper second-class UK honors degree or above.
- Applicants after receiving an offer of admission to the University's Newcastle city center campus for the 2024–2025 academic year, and after being determined to be internationally eligible for tuition, may an applicant submit and be considered for a scholarship. Applications cannot be evaluated before the applicant satisfies these two requirements.
- The following applicants are not eligible to apply for awards
- MPhil, MRes, MLitt, Doctoral (e.g. PhD, Integrated PhD, DClinPsych) applicants
- Postgraduate Certificate or Postgraduate Diploma applicants
- Online (E-learning) degree program applicants
- Newcastle University intercalating students or placement, study abroad or exchange students
- Undergraduate degree program applicants
- Dual Award degree applicants
- Current students registered at the University, who have already commenced their postgraduate degree at the time of the award. Awards cannot be made retrospectively
- Students repeating courses
- Study abroad and exchange students
- Universitas Indonesia students studying in the Faculty of Medical Sciences
Application DeadlineMay 16, 2024
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Newcastle University on
You apply for this scholarship online separately to your course. You must already hold an offer to study at the University to apply for the scholarship.
For more details, visit Newcastle University webpage