We offer prestigious, competitive scholarships worth up to 50% to new international and European students. You must have an offer to study a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at NTU (including Confetti courses) in September 2024 to apply for a scholarship. You'll find all the details and application advice on this page.
About Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University is the sixth largest university in the UK with 35,785 students split over five different campuses in Nottingham.We specialise in biosciences, chemistry, computing and technology, engineering, forensic science, mathematics, physics and sport science. This mix of traditional and modern subjects encourages and inspires future innovators.NTU offers gold-rated teaching and learning according to the latest Teaching Excellence Framework. This means the University consistently offers the highest teaching standards and outcomes for students available at U... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new Nottingham Trent scholarship is going on.
Nottingham Trent University Masters Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of Nottingham Trent University Masters Scholarship
The successful applicants of International Scholarships will receive £2,000.
Requirements for Nottingham Trent University Masters Scholarship Qualification
- Applicants of NTU International Scholarships must be international students.
- Candidates must have the offer to study a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course at NTU (including Confetti courses) before applying for a scholarship.
- Students enrolled in the progression program at Nottingham Trent International College (NTIC) are not eligible to apply for an NTU International Scholarship.
- International students are not eligible to apply for an international scholarship if they are sponsored, meaning that their tuition is fully or partially covered by an employer, government, or funding agency.
- Excluded courses: LLM BTC, LLM LPC (full-time, part-time, distance learning), LLM (distance learning), MSc Human Resource Management (part-time), MA Social Work, MA Advanced Social Work Practice, MSc Biomedical Science (flexible learning), SQE courses, PGCE courses.
Application DeadlineFebruary 28, 2024
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to Nottingham Trent University on forms.office.com
For more details, visit Nottingham Trent University Webpage