Build essential foundation skills, while gaining hands-on experience with the latest industry case studies, and prepare for real-world career success in the cyber security field.
About University of London
The University of London was established by Royal Charter in 1836 for the public benefit and is recognised globally. Throughout our long history, the University has offered access to a wide range of academic opportunities. As a world leader in higher education, the University has pioneered change in the sector. We were the first university to admit students regardless of their gender, race or religion, the first to admit women to degree programmes and, in 1865, the first to give students the opportunity to study wherever they are, providing access to higher education across the globe.... read more
Subscribe for scholarship alert.
Be among the first to know whenever new University of scholarship is going on.
University of London Masters Scholarship
Aim and Benefits of University of London Masters Scholarship
Numerous scholarships are available.
- Hands-on experience with real-world case studies: This degree offers a combination of modules covering important areas such as security management and governance, cybercrime, applied cryptography and information privacy. Through these modules, you’ll gain hands-on experience with the latest industry case studies to help you make an impact at any organisation.
- Learn from world-class cyber security experts: You’ll benefit from the wide-ranging expertise of pioneering and influential academics, researchers and professionals in the cyber security field. As you advance through the curriculum, you’ll learn about the most relevant tools, techniques, and technologies from thought leaders defining the future of cyber security.
- Employability and career progression: This degree is targeted at career-minded individuals who wish to develop their professional skills with academic and practical insights into the subject of cyber security. You will gain practical experience through hands-on lab sessions simulating real-life scenarios, which will allow you to understand how to connect academic and theoretical cyber security knowledge.
- Study at your own pace: Studying a University of London degree online gives you the flexibility to work while you study, turning almost any location into your own classroom without the costs of face-to-face study on campus.
- A mark of excellence: Earn an internationally recognised qualification from the University of London. The University has a track record of teaching, innovation and research dating back 160 years.
Requirements for University of London Masters Scholarship Qualification
ENTRY ROUTE ONE: DIRECT ENTRY ROUTE
To qualify to register for the MSc, PGDip or PGCert you will need a bachelor’s degree which is considered at least comparable to a UK second-class honours degree from an institution acceptable to the University.
ENTRY ROUTE TWO: PERFORMANCE-BASED ADMISSIONS ROUTE
If applicants do not meet the requirements for direct entry, they can apply for the MSc via the performance-based admissions (PBA) route. To qualify for entrance via the PBA route you will need a third-class bachelor’s degree or Aegrotat.
Applicants with an appropriate professional experience qualification from a recognised professional body will be considered on an individual basis. Students on the PBA route may transfer to the MSc on successful completion of two modules (30 credits).
Application DeadlineMarch 4, 2024
How to Apply
Programme Duration: 2-5 years (MSc)
For more details, visit University of London website.